Why isn't your web site getting the results you wanted?
Spent a lot on the site and got nothing back?
Just like a car MOT designed to keep your motor purring, this service identifies where improvements can be made to get your site performing as it should. This service comes with a diagnostic and a full report listing changes to get the web site moving to the top again.
Web Adept will use it’s 11 years tried and tested experience to review the market placement of the site and advice on the strongest keywords/phrases to get the best results in the search engine rankings.
Benefits of the website MOT
The website MOT will give you the following benefits:
• A thorough review of all the things that can compromise the performance of your web site.
• Full Report, in plain English, emailed to you in PDF format.
• Free Quotation outlining how Web Adept can fix the identified problem areas.
• Confidence that you can have a purring consumer friendly website rather than a leaky old rust bucket that lets you down.
Included in the Web Site MOT
Just so you know exactly what we look at, here’s what the website MOT Service covers:
• Load time of the web site - too slow and people will lose interest and go elsewhere.
• Error checking - if your page comes up as unavailable, people may assume you’re business is unavailable too.
• Broken links across the site - could mean people can’t get to your contact page or your online shop
• Page layout suggestions - how appealing is your page layout - does it help communicate your message?
• Menu and site navigation suggestions - can people move around your site easily? Is there a logical flow to the information?
• W3C Accessibility Report. How accessible is your site to people using different platforms e.g. mobile phones or those with compromised vision? (link to accessibility page)
• Image Alt Tags within the site - these are the labels for your images
• Web site map
• Keywords/phrases in the site - we will review whether these are relevant to your target market.
• Title tags & specific URL’s (these are the internal and external links on your site) - we will review how effective these are.
• Google Analysis Statistics Review (if installed)
Click here to get in touch or call 44 (0)1437 72 00 33.